top of page
  • Dawn Alexander

FFN (friend, family, neighbor) Care and Zoning Issues for Family Child Care Homes

Have to treat them like they would any other business.

If family child care home providers have issues with zoning, contact your licensing specialist first. If you haven't submitted a license yet, call the number on the slide above if you are running into issues with your local zoning department. Tanya Estrada and Debbie Gray will then receive those concerns and will send a letter to the zoning department. They give it 2-3 weeks. If no change:

This process has successfully resolved local zoning issues. On a case by case basis, if movement is slow, the department will provide a waiver for the program while the state waits for the zoning department to issue the zoning permit.

80 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page